Thursday, May 13, 2010

Life as a Realtor (In My Opinion)


What is life like in the business of being a Realtor? I know several people have asked this question and thought about becoming a Realtor. Well let me tell you about my experiences as a Realtor for the first two years. The first year was very hard due to getting all the systems in place to make your business successful. You also have to be known as a Realtor to keep your business moving forward. Most Realtor s are only employed as long as they have clients they are working for. The second year has been much better and I believe it is because of the consistency of reminding everyone that you are a Realtor. It is also very important to take care of you clients so they refer you out to their friends and acquaintances. There are many fees associated with being a Realtor Including: signs, lock boxes, ads, business cards, ect... Like every other job on commission you are at the top of the hill one day and then the next day you wake at the bottom starting over. This job takes a lot of dedication, nights and weekends for you to be successful.

In My Opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment